- Simplest solution to restore lost, deleted or corrupt videos from Windows and Mac-based systems
- Supports retrieval of various video file formats like MP4, MPEG, AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV, etc.
- Helps to regain media files from system drives, external HDD, USB drives, SD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, xD, MMC, etc.
Losing any important video files rather sounds to be a troublesome situation. Sometimes you tend to lose favorite video files on your computer hard drive mostly because of accidental deletion. In such conditions, you might think that your precious videos are lost on forever basis and recovery of video files is impossible. Well, this is so untrue. because whenever you delete any file from your storage drive it doesn't get deleted permanently. Nonetheless, advanced software like Video File Recovery securely can undelete your media files.
How to recover video files?
You no longer have to panic if you have accidentally deleted/lost some of your favorite video clips due to some unknown reasons. Here, you still got a chance to retrieve videos files as they are files are not permanently erased soon after you delete the media file. The highly reliable "Video File Recovery" tool can scan and extract all types of video files that got deleted or lost.
Try video file recovery for free
A free trial version of this utility is also available. You can check the performance of this eminent video recovery application as it also presents the preview of the retrieved file. If you are satisfied with the outcome of trial version then you can proceed to buy the licensed version.
Some common scenarios of video file loss/deletion where Video File Recovery tool proves useful-
- Human errors: Sometimes you accidentally press on the "Delete All" button while previewing files on camcorders, iPods, or smartphones.
- Accidental format: Usually in a hurry, users mistakenly format the drive which contains some crucial video files
- Interruption during transfer: An abrupt ejection of the memory card from the card reader or camera while transferring videos, results in loss of video files.
- Corrupted Memory Card: Damages to the drive/memory card file system turns the video files inaccessible. Even the viruses corrupt the storage drives making the video files go missing or unreadable.
Best features of video file recovery software:
- Effectively scans and extracts videos without affecting their original quality or content.
- Highly powerful to recover deleted videos from Recycle Bin or Trash folders on Mac.
- Runs on all latest editions of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Identifies and restores video file type including pictures or audios based on their unique signatures.
- Helps to recover MP4 video, MOV videos, MPEG videos, AVI videos, WMV videos, etc. in quick steps.
- Sorts retrieved video files according to the filename, size, creation date, and modified date
- Supports to recover videos from Sony Handycam, Fuji Fine Pix, Contour, GoPro HD Helmet, Kodak ZX series, Samsung NX Series, Casio Ex series, Nikon Coolpix, Olympus C series, Panasonic, Apple iPhone, etc. at your fingertips.
- Compatible to recover videos from SD card, SDXC, SDHC, CF, xD. MMC, system HD, external HDD, SSD, and so on.
Steps to Recover Video Files
Step 1: Launch the Video File Recovery program on your PC.
Step 2: Select Recover Files from the main screen options.
Step 3: Now locate the drive that is to be scanned for deleted/lost videos and press on Scan button.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 4: The software begins to deep scan and undeletes the video files.
Figure 2: Scanning for video files
Step 5: A list of all restored file items appear in File Type View and Data View panes.
Figure 3: Recovery results
Step 6: Preview the recovered file with a right-click. Mark the required video files for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 7: Choose a destination location to save the recovered files. Hit on Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Videos