- Restore video files easily on both Windows and Mac based systems
- Support recovery of various video file formats like MP4, MPEG, AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV, etc.
- Recover deleted videos from Recycle Bin, SD card, hard drive, memory card, SDHC, memory stick, camcorders, iPod, flash memory card etc.
- Recover deleted films, video clips, music clips and video record
Losing any important video files rather sounds distressing. Sometimes you are not able to see your favorite video files on your computer hard drive because the media files were accidentally deleted from the hard drive or you might have emptied the Recycle Bin folder. In such situations, you may think that your precious videos are lost on a forever basis; and recovery of video files is impossible. Well, this is so untrue. Because whenever you delete any file from your storage drive it doesn't get deleted permanently, so by using an advanced video recovery software you can recover those files back.
How to recover video files?
Don't you panic, if you have accidentally deleted your favorite video clip or lost vital videos due to some unknown reason. Because still you have a chance to retrieve and restore those videos files back. Fortunately, lost videos can be retrieved with "Video File Recovery Software". This software is powerful video recovery tool which can recover videos from SD card, HD video, audio files, photo files and digital RAW image files very quickly.
Using video file recovery program you can recover almost every type of video file that is popularly used. A free trial version of this utility is also available you can try and check the software performance. It allows previewing the recovered video file before saving. If you are satisfied with the outcome of trial version then you can buy its licensed version.
Common reasons behind losing video files:
- Human errors: Sometimes you accidentally press "Deleted All" button while previewing files from camcorders, iPods or Smartphones. You may even end up losing your deleted files by accidentally emptying Recycle Bin on Windows or Trash on Mac.
- Accidental format: Formatting is another common reason behind video file loss. Usually in hurry users mistakenly format the drive which contains their crucial video file and later on regret.
- Interruption during transfer: When you abruptly pull out the memory card from card reader or camera while transferring videos, you may end up losing those video files.
- Corrupted Memory Card: Corruption of the memory card due to mishandling like pulling the memory card out of the camera while the camera is on, or removing the card from the system without properly ejecting it.
Best features of video file recovery software:
- Retrieve video files that are deleted or lost during transfer from camera or mobile to your laptop or PC.
- Recover videos from Sony Handycam, Fuji Fine pix, Contour, Go Pro HD Helmet, Kodak ZX series, Samsung NX Series, Casio Ex series, Nikon Coolpix, Olympus C series, Panasonic, Apple iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS at your fingertips.
- Identifies and restore video file type including pictures or audios based on their unique signatures.
- Supports video recovery from FAT, HFSX, HFS+ & NTFS formatted partitions/drives.
- Helps to recover MP4 video, MOV videos, MPEG videos, AVI videos, WMV videos etc in few easy steps.
Precautions to be followed:
- Do regularly back up your data. With a proper backup, you can restore any files in case any kind of data loss occurs.
- Use an antivirus or anti-spyware software, along with a good firewall. It is absolutely necessary if you are sharing data with your families or close friends.
- Make sure that you have backup of all the important files before formatting your hard drive or any storage device.
- Always use a power surge because a power surge can fry your computer and can destroy all your files. It can also cause the operating system to fail if it occurs while backing up data or downloading software.
Steps to Recover Video Files:
Step 1: Download and install the free demo version of Video File Recovery tool. After installation select "Recover Photos" option from the main screen.
Step 2: Select "Recover Deleted Photos
" to recover deleted videos or if you try to recover videos which were lost due to formatting or lost during data transfer then select "Recover Lost Photos".
Step 3: Select the logical drive from where you want to recover videos and click on "Next". The recovered video files are displayed in "File Type View" or "Data View".
Video Files Missing After Upgrade to Sierra
USB Video File Recovery
Repair MP4 File
Formatted SD Card Recovery
Windows 10 Recover Deleted Videos.
Recover Deleted MPEG Files
Recover Videos from FAT Partition