Videos are a series of still images in motion. Video files are saved in various formats one of the important format is MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4. It is a multimedia format container which is used to store both audio and video files. The filename extension for MPEG-4 Part 14 files is .mp4. The MP4 files are stored usually in hard drives, memory cards, SD cards, MMC, USB drives, MP3 players, iPods, external hard disk drives etc.
If you have lost your favorite MP4 files after deletion on hard disk of your computer and you are not able to find them in Recycle Bin, then do not worry still there is a chance to restore MP4 files. There exits the most reliable and suitable video file recovery tool which helps you out to restore video file from hard drive with absolutely ease. The software also helps you in recovering deleted or lost MP4 videos if you have mistakenly deleted or lost from external music players such as iPod, mobile phone etc. Not only video files, it also helps to retrieve other media files such as photos and music. In case you want to know how to recover deleted videos form ipod?, just click: http://www.videofilerecovery.net/get-back-from-ipod.html.
The reasons are many but accidental or unintentional deletion of MP4 vidoe plays an important cause for MP4 file format loss scenario. In such condition of data loss, users anyhow wants to restore their MP4 video files. Here are some common causes that are frequently responsible for the loss of MP4 file, such as:
- Accidental format: You may delete multimedia files by accidentally formatting the storage device using format option on the camcorder or on your system. Your entire important MP4 file gets deleted if the format option gets pressed by you unknowingly.
- Deletion by Emptying Recycle Bin: MP4 files can be deleted by the user from Recycle Bin in Windows or from Trash on Mac OS. If a MP4 file is deleted from hard drive, then it gets stored in Recycle Bin and Trash on Windows and Mac OS X respectively. Therefore, it is hard to restore the files deleted from Recycle Bin or Mac Trash. In such case, you can make use of video file recovery tool in order to recover the deleted videos.
- Storage Device Corruption: MP4 files can also be lost due to storage device corruption. If the device in which the MP4 files are stored is corrupted or logically damaged due to virus attack, file system corruption or improper device usage, then all the MP4 files stored in it will become inaccessible. In such scenarios, you can use this video file recovery tool to retrieve lost MP4 video files. This software helps to video recovery from SD card, hard drive, USB drives, etc with utmost ease.
- Virus or Trojans infection: You may use Anti-virus software to get rid of virus attack. But sometimes, even the Anti-virus checker fails to fix the infection. In such scenario, the Anti-virus checker may delete the MP4 file to make the computer secure. As a result the MP4 video file gets deleted from the storage device.
Why to choose video file recovery tool to recover MP4 video?
- The software is now able to recover deleted video from HTC Evo, HTC One, HTC Rezound Smartphone within fraction of time.
- It helps to restore deleted MP4 files from corrupted memory card of different types like SD card, SDHC, SDXC card, memory stick pro duo, external USB drives. To find out more imformation on memory card video recovery go through this link: http://www.videofilerecovery.net/memory-card.html
- Ability to preview recovered MP4 files and save them in a compressed format.
- Using this tool you easily recover deleted videos from JVC camcorder. Check out this link www.videofilerecovery.net/deleted-from-jvc-camcorder.html to find complete detail about deleted videos recovery from JVC camcorder.
- Supports recovery of MP4 files on both Windows and Mac operating Systems.
- Recover deleted files from Recycle Bin of Windows and Trash folder of Mac after emptying it or deleting it accidentally.
- You can make use of this video file retreival program to retrieve videos from Sony handycam which is deleted / lost due to any reason in just few minutes.
Tips to get rid of loss in MP4 video:
- Do not remove the storage device from computer while computer is accessing its contents: If your system is performing some operation on your drive like transferring data, copying content, etc. then wait until the operation is finished or stop the process properly before removing your drive from computer.
- Proper backup: It’s always recommended to take proper backup of your data so that you can easily overcome the disaster of data loss. Visit homepage at http://www.videofilerecovery.net.
Steps to recover MP4 videos:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of MP4 video recovery software. After installation, select “Recover Photos” from main screen.
: Select “Recover Deleted Photos
” or “Recover Lost Photos
” to restore MP4 video files after deletion or loss. Select the logical drive from where data needs to be recovered. After scanning, you can preview the recovered file.
Step 3: Choose the drive from which MP4 videos are to restored and after completion of video recovery process, you can preview retrieved video files and finally save them on your desired storage location.