Did you also encounter deletion of your favorite AVI videos? Well, this is a commonly reported issue by a number of users. Many scenarios lead to deletion of AVI files from the hard disk and other storage devices.
Top reasons for AVI file deletion
You may accidentally delete AVI files when you are viewing them on your system. Also, these accidentally deleted AVI files be even deleted from the Recycle Bin on the Windows-based system. Refer to the website- www.videofilerecovery.net/restore-deleted-videos-from-recycle-bin.html for more information about the recovery of AVI video files from the Recycle Bin
- Also featured to provide technical support over 24/7
Virus and other malicious threats can cause deletion and loss of AVI videos on the storage
- Even the anti-virus application on your computer will clear the AVI videos that are infected by viruses
- It is the best software to restore deleted or lost video files. For additional reading go to this page: videofilerecovery.net/best-software.html
- Formatting of the storage drive will also wipe the AVI video files. You can learn more about steps to recover video from a formatted card
How to restore AVI videos?
To get back deleted AVI files you simply need to make use of the expert-recommended tool called the Video File Recovery. This award-winning utility securely scans the drives to fetch any deleted, corrupt, lost, or formatted AVI videos.
Attractive features of Video File Recovery software:
- The software can recover deleted video files from an SD card, camcorders, hard drive, iPod, USB drive, etc. in a couple of minutes.
- Supports all formats of videos, images, audio, and other media files. To learn more about MP4 data recovery log on to videofilerecovery.net/mp4.html.
With this superb utility, the user can even recover deleted videos from a JVC camcorder.
- Enables users to preview the retrieved media files
You can restore deleted AVI files on both Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, etc.) and all version of Mac operating systems(High Sierra, Sierra, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion, and Lion).
By utilizing this video tool you can also recover deleted videos from Android smartphones. Click on this link http://www.videofilerecovery.net/deleted-from-android.html to read more Android video recovery
Steps to recover deleted AVI files:
Step 1: Download and install the software on your system. Choose "Recover Files" option from the main screen as in Figure 1.
Step 2: Specify the drive that contained deleted AVI video and press on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 3: The tool starts undeleting AVI media files from the selected storage drive.
Figure 2: Scanning for video files
Step 6: Confirm the recovered files in the list of recovered files.
Figure 3: Recovery results
Step 7: Preview the restored AVI videos and pick them for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 8: Select a target location to save revived AVI videos and click on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Videos
- Always check twice before you delete any video file from your system.
- Maintain a backup of all important files in case if you want to format any storage device.
- Keep your system virus-free by using a trustworthy anti-virus program.
- Use safely remove option while ejecting any external drive from your system.