Memory cards are used in digital cameras as an external storage card to store photos or videos. Popular memory cards include SD card, CF card, xD-Picture card and Memory stick. An SD Card is a widely used flash memory card that includes SDXC, SDHC, miniSD, microSD. Images or videos are stored on SD card as a file. This data occupies a given space on all memory cards. Though it offers great features to save digital videos, but you might end up deletion or loss of your precious video files from Secure Digital ( SD) card either accidentally or because of facing some unknown errors.
Are you worried on how to get back video files from SD card after deletion? Well, you don't have to be worried. When you erase your favorite video files using ( Delete ALL for example) or by formatting the card, then the space on which the videos were stored will not get deleted. What happens is the space is simply declared as available, so the card knows it can now write new files there. This is why the "Deleted Video" will no longer be recognized by your camera, even though the videos will be still present on your SD card.
Don’t worry!!! still there is a chance to restore videos from SD card. Video File Recovery utility is highly effective computer software, which helps you to get back videos from SD card. By using this restoration software, you can very easily retrieve video files from SD card which is either deleted / lost due to any reason. This software is highly reviewed and recommended by most of the Industry Experts and also reviewed by customers to retrieve video files from SD card effectively. It does not affect the originality of the recovered video file as it is a read only tool. This retrieval program can not only recover videos from SD card, but also recovers video files from CF, xD, MMC, mini SD, micro SD, mini SDHC, SDXC and many more memory card types. The tool can even recover videos from sony handycam, Fuji Fine pix, Contour, Go Pro HD Helmet, Kodak ZX series, Samsung NX Series, Casio Ex series, Nikon Coolpix, Olympus C series, Panasonic, Apple iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS etc in few minutes.
Scenarios of losing videos from SD card:
- Accidental deletion of video from the SD card - You might accidentally delete a video on the SD card while previewing the video on your digital camera or on your hard drive. Sometimes, the video files can also be accidentally deleted from the Recycle Bin on Windows operating system. However, in that case, you can easily recover deleted videos from Recycle Bin using this software.
- Due to SD card corruption -There are chances that your files might get lost or become inaccessible when your SD card gets corrupted due to a damaged file system. This can happen after using the same SD card on multiple devices or in different computers. However, you can recover videos from corrupted memory card with the help of this utility very easily.
- Due to transfer from SD card to another storage device - Video files stored on the SD card might be lost while transferring them from the SD card to system or any other storage media. This can occur after sudden power outage or due to improper ejection of the SD card. But, video file recovery tool can easily rescue videos from SD card in few moments.
- Accidentally format of SD card – You might accidentally format the SD memory card using the "format" option on your digital camera or end up formatting your Secure Digital card when it shows an "Format Now" error. Format error mainly shows after the file system of the SD card is logically damaged or corrupted. Even in this case you can make use of video file recovery utility to bring back videos from SD card.
Features of Video File Recovery Tool:
- The software can restore SD card files of different types such as images, audio files, text documents, etc.
- Video file recovery program can recover deleted video from htc evo, Samsung, Sony, HTC Evo, etc.
- With the aid of video file retrieval utility, you can retrieve video files from corrupted or damaged SD card giving “Format Now” error.
- With this recovery app, one can recover deleted videos from nikon camera quickly in simple steps.
- This powerful recovery software helps to recover videos from SD card on all major versions of Windows OS including Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc. Using this tool user, can also perform video recovery software for Mac based computer or Laptop.
- It can restore videos from SD card of varios brands including SanDisk Extremes, SanDisk Ultra, Transcend Ultimate and Premium, Sony Memory Cards, Kingston and Lexar Cards.
- By making use of this superb application, you will not only recover videos from SD card, you can recover deleted video files from mobile phones as well.
- The tool effectively Identifies and recover MP4 video as well as other popular video file types like MOV, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MPG, 3G2, 3GP, RM video files.
Precautions to avoid loss of videos from SD card:
- Proper backup: It is always recommended to take proper backup of your important data so that you can easily overcome situation of deletion or loss of data..
- Do not eject memory card out of the device without switching if off: Switch off the device first, then wait and then pull the storage device out of it.
- Avoid using electronic device on low battery mode: Suppose, your camera is indicating low battery while clicking photos, but you neglect the warning and keep on capturing photos until the battery dies. The scenario can corrupt the card that is being used by the device.
Steps to recover videos from SD card:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of video file recovery software on the hard drive of your computer after connecting the SD card to it. After installing the software, select “Recover Photos” from main window to retrieve video files from SD card.
: Select either from “Recover Deleted Photos
” or “Recover Lost Photos
” from the next windows. Then, select the connected SD card as the logical drive to restore videos from SD card.
In case the SD card videos are lost or inaccessible, you need to select the 2nd option.
Step-3: After selecting logical drive, click on "Next" to initiate the video recovery process. You will be able to view the recovered video files once the recovery process is completed.