Memory cards are used in digital cameras as a place where to store photos or videos. Popular memory cards include SD card, CF card, XD-Picture card and Memory stick. An SD Card is a widely used flash memory card. Types include SD memory card, SDHC, mini SD, micro SD.
Images or videos are stored on SD card as a file. This data occupies a given space on all memory cards. When you erase your images or video (Delete ALL for example) or format the card, the space (or data) on which the image or video were stored is not deleted. What happens is that this space is simply declared as available, so the card knows it can now write new files there. This is why the "deleted image" will no longer be recognized by your camera, even though the image is still present on your SD card.
Imagine your most treasured moment that have captured during your anniversary may get lost. When the memory card having those video files become inaccessible due to accidentally formatted the card. Don’t worry there is still chance to recover those videos. Video File Recovery utility helps you to recover your precious video files. By using this utility you can very easily retrieve video file which is deleted / lost due to any reason. This software is highly reviewed and recommended by most of the Industry Experts. It does not affect the originality of the recovered video file as it is a read only tool. It also restore videos from Sony handycam, Fuji Fine pix, Contour, Go Pro HD Helmet, Kodak ZX series, Samsung NX Series, Casio Ex series, Nikon Coolpix, Olympus C series, Panasonic, Apple iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS etc in few minutes.
Scenarios of video loss in SD card:
- Accidental deletion of video from the SD card -You might accidentally delete a video on the SD card while previewing the video on your digital camera or on your hard drive. Sometimes, the video files can also be accidentally deleted from the Recycle Bin on Windows operating system. However, in that case, you can easily retrieve deleted video from Recycle Bin using this software.
- Due to SD card corruption -There are chances that your files might get lost or inaccessible when your SD card gets corrupted due to a damaged file system. This can happen after using the same SD card on multiple devices or in different computers. Make use of this link to recover files from corrupted memory card easily: www.videofilerecovery.net/corrupted-memory-card.html.
- Due to transfer from SD card to another storage device -Video files stored on the SD card might be lost while transferring them from the SD card to system or any other storage media. This can occur after sudden power outage or due to improper ejection of the SD card.
- Accidentally format the SD card –You might accidentally format the SD card using the "format" option on your digital camera or end up formatting your SD card when it shows an "Format Now" error. Format error mainly shows after the file system of the SD card is logically damaged or corrupted.
Features of Recover Videos from SD card:
- Restore deleted files from SD card, mini SD, micro SD, mini SDHC, SDXC memory cards etc.
- Recover deleted video from HTC Evo, HTC Sensation, One, Desire V, etc. Read here, for more helpful hints.
- Retrieve video files from corrupted or damaged SD card giving “Format Now” error.
- With this recovery app get back deleted videos from Nikon camera quickly in simple steps. To know more on deleted videos recovery from Nikon camera, click here: www.videofilerecovery.net/how-to-recover-deleted-videos-from-nikon-camera.html
Using this tool user can also recover video files from Mac based computer or Laptop. Visit here to read more: www.videofilerecovery.net/software-for-mac.html
Recover photos and files from all popular brands like SanDisk Extremes, SanDisk Ultra, Transcend Ultimate and Premium, Sony Memory Cards, Kingston and Lexar Cards.
With this superb application user can even recover deleted video files from mobile phones
- Identify and restore MP4 video as well as other popular video file types like MOV, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MPG, 3G2, 3GP, RM video files. Learn more about Mp4 data recovery by logging on to http://www.videofilerecovery.net/mp4.html.
Precautions to avoid loss of videos from SD card:
- Proper backup: It is always recommended to take proper backup of your important data so that you can easily overcome the deleted / lost data..
- Do not eject memory card out of the device without switching if off: Switch off the device first, then wait and then pull the storage device out of it.
- Avoid using electronic device on low battery mode: Suppose, your camera is indicating low battery while clicking photos, but you neglect the warning and keep on capturing photos until the battery died. The scenario can corrupt the card that is being used by the device.
Steps to Recover Videos from SD card:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of video file recovery software on the hard drive of your computer after connecting the SD card to it. After installing the software, select “Recover Photos” from main window to retrieve video files.
: Select either from “Recover Deleted Photos
” or “Recover Lost Photos
” from the next windows. Then select the connected SD card as the logical drive.
In case the SD card videos are lost or inaccessible, you need to select the 2nd option.
Step-3: After selecting logical drive, click on "Next" to initiate the video recovery process. You will be able to view the recovered video files once the recovery process is completed.